Re: 2.4.0-test12kernel problem

that has to be the problem.

somehow, the wrong map is being loaded for your kernel.  there's simply no
other possibility.

use ls to determine the last access time of each kernel and System.map pair.
make sure the right pair was loaded last time you rebooted the system.

peter

On Thu 14 Dec 00,  4:10 PM, Pollywog said...

--
To err is human, to forgive is divine.      p@belial.ucdavis.edu       -