Re: I'm Confused with SBLive!

>>>>> "stef" == stef  <iso-8859-1> writes:
    stef>  I'm not sure of that. With kernel 2.2.17, I had version 0.6
    stef> and with the driver from creative, it is version 0.12. What's
    stef> more, the sound does not stop anymore as it used to do before.
    stef>

Kernel 2.4.0-test11 has version 0.7. And I have experienced one odd
thing in that sometimes when I play audio CDs, the CD stops playing
after a track completes. I wasn't sure if that was something in the
kernel or a problem with my cdplayer (wmcdplay).

I guess I'll look into the Creative drivers and see if they fix my
problem.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com