Re: Loopback encrypted filesystem, anyone?

Lance Simmons wrote:

> I've looked at the archives but haven't found much helpful on this.
> Have other people had success at creating loopback encrypted
> filesystems?
Did you read the encryption-HOWTO ?
I can create the crypted-fs after reading the HOWTO..

Well, I have written a document about encryption fs, but which in
Chinese.. :-)

> The international kernel patch includes how-to pages, but I don't seem
> to be following the instructions. In particular, I'm not sure what
> patch to use on the util-linux source. Does the patch from
> ftp.kerneli.org work? (I can't seem to get it to work.) Or does it need
> a debianized patch? (And if so, where do I find it?)
Just use the newest one, the patch in util-linux are the patch for
mount, umount..

--
Best Regards,
Shell Hung