Re: 2.4.0-test12kernel problem

actually, this is a really good point.  i typically have a couple of
versions of each kernel i compile.

for instance, for awhile, quake3 was balking at the free OSS sound driver my
girlfriend was using, but not the 4front sound driver.  so my quick fix was
to compile one kernel with sound and another kernel with sound completely
turned off.

peter

On Thu 14 Dec 00,  2:50 PM, Christoph Simon said...