Enlightenment Window Memory/Sawmill

I installed the Chimera 1.7 package, and when I ran the program
I set Enlightenment to remember the window's position. Chimera
crashed as soon as I did it, and does so every time now.

Where are these enlightenment settings stored so that I can
delete the chimera entry? I grepped the .enlightenment folder
for chimera and it came up with nothing.

Also, how do I set up sawmill so that it works under GNOME?
The control panel complains to xterm that it can't run
sawmill-client.

I am using Debian 2.2 r0