Network printing

Hi,

Firstly, thanks to everyone who helped me with my sound card worries, I finally have it all working nicely including Audio CD's working. I have had problems with sound for quite a long time so I am pretty damm happy. Anway's, another problem I have had for some time is the inability to print. I have a HP720 hooked to my Windows 2000 box and would really like to print from Debian to it. I also have a NT box which uses the printer. Is it possible that I could print to the network printer? My Debian machine goes straight into a Hub which has cable modem going into it also and my Windows 2000 and NT machine go into a Linksys router which also accesses the cable modem. The main reason I do not use the router for the Debian box is because I have a static IP for hosting my website and a domain name that is resolved to the IP. Not sure if I said to much here but thought it might decide if I could or could not network print.

Thanks

Eileen Orbell
Software & Internet Applications
Capitol College
mailto:eileen@orbell.com
mailto:eileen@orbell.net
This is Linux Country. On a quiet night you can hear Windows 98 reboot!"