Re: Inappropriate postings: [kroger@Princeton.EDU: Re: OT: regular expression question]

It had occured to me previously, and it's now being actively discussed
on the debian-user mailing list, that Dr. Kroger's account or computer
may have been commandeered by another person claiming the same name.  In
which case, I'd modify my previous admonition to a suggestion that Dr.
Kroger take care that he secure his account and systems in such a way
that similar events not occur in the future.

I'd meant to suggest this possibility in my earlier mail but omitted it
unintentionally.

Cheers.