Latest Version of Gnome ?
- To: Debian Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Latest Version of Gnome ?
- From: "Christopher W. Aiken" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:04:43 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0012082356160.7268-100000@darkstar>
I have Debian 2.2_r0. I added:
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
to my /etc/apt/sources.list, then I did an "apt-get update" and an
"apt-get upgrade". My Gnome desktop is not working right. All
windows open in the upper left cornet and I can not move them. My
cursor is a large "X". The mouse buttons have no action on the desk
How does one "upgrade" Gnome to the new Helix code so that I can
see if this fixes my 2.2_r0 install?
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA
chris at cwaiken dot com, www.cwaiken.com
Current O/S: Debian 2.2 GNU/Linux