Re: Opera web browser

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 10:22:29AM -0600, Rob VanFleet wrote:
> Is there any way to apt-get Opera, or must one just download the deb from
> opera.com and use dpkg to install it?
opera possibly doesn't allow redistribution of their software,
including debs. so i guess it's not apt-get'able, even not in
non-free. Unless opera has setup an apt archive themselve. Just
downloading the deb and installing it with dpkg should work ok.

--
> Name:           Alson van der Meulen      <
> Personal:       alson@linuxfreak.nl       <
> School:       alson@gymnasiumleiden.nl    <
What do you mean /home was on that disk? I umounted it!