Problem with dpkg/perl and so ;)

Hi
i've got a huge problem, dpkg seems to bug when i try to install some
packages, i can't install debconf, i get this message:
Data::Dumper object version 2.101 does not match $Data::Dumper::VERSION 2.09 at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6/i386-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 219.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/Debconf/ConfigDb.pm line 82.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/Debconf/ConfigDb.pm line 82.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/debconf/frontend line 24.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/debconf/frontend line 24.
dpkg: error processing debconf (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 debconf

 I don't really know what to do, if anyone could help me, that would help
 me much ;))

 Thanks

François-Xavier
--