Re: coping with a high-volume mailing list (like this one)?

since i run my own mail servers i have a dedicated account for this
mailing list ..

only downside is when i access it using netscape my From: shows my
normal account which is a pain when people reply..but i need my normal
account to show for my other accounts that i use :/ (and id probably be
happy to ditch netscape if there was a common multiplatform mail client
that supported IMAP4 over SSL)

nate