Re: mpage & PS docs -- 1-up => 2-up fsckups. StarOffice?

mac@dgp.toronto.edu wrote:
>Actually replying to 'kmself': yeah, mpage doesn't always work very well.  I
>had the very same problem and it has been recommended to me that I use a
>different program, "psnup".  The main difference, other than psnup working
>*much* better, is that you cannot convert text to PS using psnup; not a big
>loss, you can always do that with mpage then.

Although beware Debian bug #25170: "mpage cannot handle its own (or
psnup's) output". That bug also notes that feeding psnup the output of
mpage doesn't work either, though feeding psnup its own output is fine.

Does enscript do a good job of converting text to PostScript?