Can I downgrade to Potato's libc6

I have a potato system on which I have installed woody's alien and rpm
some time ago which depended on woody's libc6.  My system is working,
but I can get any potato source package to compile.

Is it possible to downgrade all my packages to potato by apt-get
-reinstall with potato source in my /etc/apt/sources.list?

Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 082 782 0336 / 023 55 11 568
     "If my people, which are called by my name, shall