Re: Program can't find shared libraries

  for quick solution use option 3 so that you don't polute your system.
set $LD_LIBRARY_PATH to whatever directory you want to add as search
path for shared libraries. separator is ':' (if you want to add more
than one path)

  if you are going to use the shared libs by other programs, put them
into /usr/local/lib or something like that... don't forget to run
ldconfig...

	erik