OFFTOPIC: very weird whois stuff going on

I am having problems with some whois queries today.

In particular, I received a spam with the following header:

	by sr06.imsbiz.com (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id IAA15132;

I did a traceroute on that IP address and it appears that the upstream
providers are imsbiz.com and their upstream is hkt.net.  Do a whois on
hkt.net and it segfaults every time.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?  Is there a problem with whois
queries today?	Even my own domain shows very old information.

--
Andrew