Re: WARNING - Virus infected messages on list

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Ethan Benson wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 11:27:46PM -0800, Vijay Prabakaran wrote:
> > Well I guess some people just have to use windoze. So
>
> but they DON'T have to use Outlook, if its a corporate mandate you
> probably shouldn't even be using corporate mail services for personal
> mail anyway, doing so will likely get your a** kicked by the company.

MIS managers have a LOT of power. They frequently prohibit
installation of any software by users. AND they are NOT always
prohibited from use of the company systems to mail this list.

Let's not be quite so tough on them.

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I hope this is all of the above.)