Re: WARNING - Virus infected messages on list

On Wednesday 15 November 2000 10:24, David Teague wrote:
> MIS managers have a LOT of power. They frequently prohibit
> installation of any software by users. AND they are NOT always
> prohibited from use of the company systems to mail this list.
>
> Let's not be quite so tough on them.

There are services out there that let you use a web browser to check the
e-mail waiting on you ISP's mail server.  If the IS people are so
control-freakish that you don't get http access to the internet, then you're
better off waiting to go home do read this list.  And at home, you can choose
your mail client.

If you're interrested, I can post the url to that service as soon as I get it
from my wife.

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.