Re: Linuxconfig opinions

Try Webmin instead - it's usually pretty accurate, it does authentication,
and understands many different systems (Debian, RedHat, SuSE, FreeBSD, AIX
etc, etc, etc), so if you like to tinker with several different Linux/Unix
boxen you get a consistent interface across them all.

I tried LinuxConf a few years back and got fed up of undoing the damage.

Paul Sims (wulfie@wulfric7.co.uk)
SpireLUG - the Chesterfield Linux User Group
www.spirelug.org.uk