Re: Problem with kernel modules

I always set version info on all modules, which allows you to use old or
non-kernel modules with a new kernel. As a bit of housekeeping I also
rename the Debian modules dir before I "make modules modules_install".
Don't forget to clean out /etc/modules to stop the system trying to load
non-existant modules.

Paul Sims (wulfie@wulfric7.co.uk)
SpireLUG - the Chesterfield Linux User Group
www.spirelug.org.uk