Re: Stradling the fence

I haven't done an "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade"
since I installed the woody packages.  However I'm
concerned that I may be missing out on security
upgrades.  I'm thinking about going all the way to
woody, but I'm worried about stability.  I have a
single-user home desktop and don't need rock solid
stability and I do like having the latest and
greatest, but I'm also a newbie with limited time and
skills and I like something that works.
                           Allan