Re: [OT] Mozilla and JunkBuster

Quoth kmself@ix.netcom.com,
> From the symptoms you're describing and the responses so far, I'd
> suggest you start posting URLs of sites at which you're observing this
> behavior.  Sounds like it could be any of several things.

Just off the top of my head, from my browsing this morning, I got a
banner ad at the top of slashdot, which (unless they changed their
ad-server in the last 12 hours) should have been blocked. I also got
asked if I wanted to accept a cookie from kuro5hin, but only once, and
only when I had opened one reply to a posting in another window.

I realise that's not very precise, but as I said, it's an intermitent
problem. I'll try and take better note of it next time it happens (the
URL and the contents of the junkbuster log).

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,