[OT] Mozilla and JunkBuster

Hi gang,

Is anyone else using junkbuster (vanilla potato version) and Mozilla
(recent/latest nightlies)? I'm using the above combination and
junkbuster doesn't seem to work very well anymore. I can't see how it
could be possible, but I was wondering if maybe junkbuster didn't work
as well with Mozilla...

What I mean by `not working' is that lots of banner ads are getting
through that shouldn't. A page (slashdot.org, for example), where
logging junkbuster at level 1 (shows all objects fetched), and where all
the ad URLs are followed by `crunch!' (ie., junkbuster has recognised
them as an ad and replaced them with a 1x1 pixel) still show up the ads.

Likewise I'm getting alerts about cookies even through I've set
junkbuster to ignore all cookies.

The issue seems intermitant, rather than constant. Using an older
version of navigator (4.7something) to look at similar sites gives me
none of these problems. I don't think it's worth including the config
files, as it's working at least for one version of the browers.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems, or am I just going mad?

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,