Solved: Re: zgv and dvisvga/tmview problem on potato

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 01:05:31PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> Another two programs that gave me a lot of pleasure on slink, do not
> work on potato: zgv and dvisvga or tmview.
>
> All I get is a blank screen with nothing readable at all.

My problem was solved by experimenting with /etc/vga/libvga.config.
Apparently potato's libvga.config differed from slink's because I
never had to do this before.

Regards.
Johann.
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 082 782 0336 / 023 55 11 568
     "Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain