Re: Setting up on-board sound hardware, also internal modem

I don't have an answer to your question, but rather I've got a
question.  I have onboard cmpci as well, at least I think I do, but
all I get in dmesg is:

  cmpci: version v2.41-nomodem time 18:27:22 Oct 13 2000

Nothing else!  How did you get yours to detect something?  And my
sound doesn't seem to be working.

Cheers,

Mark.