exim __newbie__

First off, I'd like to say that I have no intention or desire to use my box
as a mail server, or even have mail delivered on my system.  The only reason
that I am compelled to configure exim on my box is to be able to use things
like 'reportbug' and 'bugbuddy'.

Right now, when I send a mail from my box at home (I'm sending this message
from my school account), the mail headers come up as being sent from
"steve@c502436-a.fedwy1.wa.home.com", which is correct.  But what I'd like
to do is for exim to mangle the address so that it says that it's being sent
from one of my other accounts.

Is something that I can put in the exim config file to say something like:

if (from_steve):
	from = 'sjuranic@rcs.ee.washington.edu'

or something like that?

TIA