Re: exim __newbie__

I ran into this problem a while ago...

Basically, I came to the conlcusion that you should configure your
mail program to replace the from header.  For Example, in Mutt, just
add the following to your muttrc file:

my_hdr From:     Tomislav Renic \<tomi@engineer.com\>
my_hdr Reply-To: Tomislav Renic \<tomi@engineer.com\>

This sets the reply-to and the From header to whatever you want...

Having said that, I'm not sure how to make exim do the work, and was
unsuccesful trying to find an answer...