Re: Syncronize pc-clock w/timeserver

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:52:57 PDT, "Stephen A. Witt" writes:
>On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
>> Also if you have some other advice for me based on some
>> package(s) (instead of netdate) that are in Debian 2.2 that
>> would appreciated.
>
>There is another one that I can't think of right now, that advertises to
>keep the clock up to date without the complexity and perhaps resource
>requirements of ntp.

I think you´re referring to xntpd, which afair not only sync´s your
 clock but also constantly measures the drift and adjustes
 accordingly...

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /