Re: Netscape 4.75 with 128 bit encryption....with respect to apt-get upgrade versus apt-get install netscape

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Andreas Goesele wrote:

> Christopher W. Aiken writes:
>
>  > Add:
>  > deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
>  > to your /etc/apt/sources.list and do an apt-get install netscape
>  > That should get you the 128bit 4.75 version.

I have just done the same and my version 4.73 has been upgraded via
the apt-get install netscape directive. Why didn't this happen when
one does apt-get upgrade? Is it because the version numbers are different?
I have had the sucurity site listed first in the source.list file.

-walter