Re: xclients through ssh and docking in windowmaker

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 10:24:41AM -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 12:54:05PM +0200, Florian Friesdorf wrote:
> > Am I doing something wrong, or is this a windowmaker bug?
>
> As far as I can tell, it's a windowmaker bug.  Fortunately, you can edit the
> "Application path and arguments" by hand to make it work after putting it on
> the dock.

I tried that. Now the icon gets grayed out, the programs are started server
side, but nothing appears on my screen.
Executing the same command (ssh -X flo@synapse /usr/bin/X11/wmnet -W ippp0) in
a wterm is working fine.

regards
ff

--
     Florian Friesdorf <42ff@gmx.net>
OpenPGP key available on public key servers

------> Save the future of Open Source <------
-> Online-Petition against Software Patents <-
------> http://petition.eurolinux.org <-------