Re: PHP joy at last!

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 01:25:40PM +0000, Steve Simons wrote:
> Can someone now kindly tell me how to remove the files/directories
> created by the apache install - there doesnn't seem to be an uninstall
> script, and I don't wanna delete something I shouldn't :O)

well, this will involve a learning curve, but you can check the
rules in the makefile (and whatever includes there are)
and see what it puts where.

probably not what you wanted to hear...

you didn't happen to have tripwire installed, eh?
how about a pre-make backup? hmm? </sanctimonious>

> Thanks for the perseverance, Will - it paid off in the end :-)

we do what we can. great to know i helped!

--
things are more like they used to be than they are now.

will@serensoft.com *** http://www.dontUthink.com/