Re: Software to record console output (sort of...)

Quoth Ethan Benson,
> > Someone has asked me to do something and record what I do so that he can
> > see how it works, but I can't for the life of me remember what this
> > program was called. I've tried searching through apt-cache and apropos
> > for record, script, pager, etc., but no joy.
>
> script is what your looking for, its in bsdutils.

Thanks, that was what I was after. Seconds after I posted this I read
another posting that mentioned it too... weird!

(Obviously I didn't look closely enough when I did `apropos script', as
I see now it's in there 3 times!)

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,