Re: partitions and lilo

    Hello    ?,

Look again closely at my partition tables. I created ext2 partitions
for each of my linux distros and seperate boots as well. The only
thing shared here is my swap file by all the distros. So I have it
as hda1=win98, hda12 through hda15 for my linux ROOT partitions.

I think what you might have done was installed two distros on the
same root partition, and I don't know how well it would fly!

Good luck

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p