Re: Status of Libc6

Joel Dinel <kint@videotron.ca> writes:
JD> What's the news on Libc6 ? I had to repartition my HD so I wiped
JD> the whole thing. I'm going to reinstall potato tonite, but I'd
JD> like to upgrade to woody. I use EXIM a lot. Is libc6 still causing
JD> problems ?

A reminder: Debian unstable is just that, unstable.  Occasionally
upgrades happen that break things.  This is a simple fact of life in
Debian-land.  If you want a system that always works, you should use
Debian stable (which is currently potato).  If you want a system that
tracks the bleeding edge, you can follow unstable, but don't complain
when some of the blood gets on you.

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell