Re: Package List

Christopher W. Aiken wrote:
> OK, I give up.  On a "rpm" flavor of Linux I can do
> a "rpm -qa" to get a list of ALL installed packages on
> my system.  What do I have to do to get a list of ALL
> installed packages on Debian 2.2??

dpkg -l
As this tends to be a long list, I usually do instead:
dpkg -l | less
So that I can scroll through it and read what's there.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.