Re: partitions and lilo

Now how did you manage to install FOUR different distros? I tried installing
two (Mandrake + Storm, a debian derivative). While I was able to run stuff like
Gnome (practically the whole bunch I guess), I ran into module loading problems.
My Storm installation kept looking for the Mandrake modules.

How did you keep the different distros from stepping on each other's
filesystems?