[no subject]

Hi
 I'm a Linux newbie, and I've jut installed 2.0 on a PC. Everything

 went okay, except when I try to boot from the hard disk, it hangs at
 '1FA:' prompt, and I can't type anything. Also, if I do a rescue
reboot, and try to configure XF86, I can't get any mouse pointer
movement, and it fails to launch the server. Any help?

 Thanks,

 D. Kronholm