Re: mounting /home?

Thanks for the reply. I've got /home mounted on a separate partition so
I'll just do it as you suggest in "1.a)" below. What I want to do is get
back to a potato version of debian. I did an [apt-get upgrade] with the
helix-gnome website in my sources.conf file and it changed *lots* of
stuff. Everything seems to be working fine, but I'm uncomfortable with
security in the unstable version.

--

"The major advances in civilization are processes that all but wreck
the societies in which they occur."