stty, xterm, solaris

Hello,

This is probably more of a solaris question than a debian one but I'm
certain that some fellow debian users have encountered this same
problem:

When telneting (from a debian box ;^)   ) into a solaris box with a ksh
defaulted account, I lose usage of my backspace and arrow keys. I've
found that I can fix my backspace key with the command "stty erase ^?"
but I haven't been able to fix my arrow keys.

Is there a way setting my arrow keys via stty?
Is there a better approach to this that doesn't involve having to use
stty?

Krafty