Good Book for setting up T-1?

Hello all,
I have been using deb linux for some 5 years now and am quite happy with it.  It has been a webserver for me for only 1 of those years and that is on a DSL.  As it trns out, some of the people I've done some contract work with wish to install a t1 line and run debian as the OS on all the systems.

Anyone have a line on some good documentation on how do go about this?  I know some additional hardware is needed, and here's what I want.  Two nameservers, one webserver, and a mail server right off the bat.  We wish to have access to all the machines on a 24H basis for peace of mind <- why we don't use a hosting service.

Anyway, I have not done this before... maybe someone could point me in the direction of a list of hardware needed.. CSU/DSU, routers, etc...
Thanks,
Jack