Re: Good Book for setting up T-1?

> Anyway, I have not done this before... maybe someone could point me in the direction of a list of hardware needed.. CSU/DSU, routers, etc...
> Thanks,
> Jack

Well, You can get a small Cisco router, say a 1600 series with a WIC card
that has an integrated CSU/DSU. You just plug the T1 line directly into
the card. It will be farily simple to configure, as a matter of fact, the
provider may be able to give you a sample config for it or even provide
the router. A 1600 series router is about the same size as a standard DSL
or cable modem box.