SOLVED: HOW to install StarOffice for mulituser

Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

> > When I execute the above command, I get the welcome and license
> > screens and then a screen asking whether I want a Standard,
> > user-definied or minimal install. That I understand is not the /net
> > - install.
> >
> i think, that this _is_ the right setup. i was a bit buffled by this,
> too, because it looked different in so51 ...

HI!
Yes it works like that. Comming from so51 and accordig to the install manual I
expected different screens. I tried however and voilà it really does only unpack the
stuff when doing the /net thing as root. Calling it up as normal useer did offer the
expected screens.

Thank you to all!

Thorsten Manegold

PS: now I only have to figure out how to get Adabas working... back to the README....