Re: HOW to install StarOffice for mulituser

> How do I install StarOffice 5.2 as mulituser from the download version.
> I know that the -net option for the setup program is the way to go if
> one has ha CD to install from. But this approach does not work with the
> so[...].bin file that I got from the StarOffice site. Can I somehow
> decompress/unpack or whatever the downloaded file to get the files that
> are on CD?

this option is /net, not -net (officially. i don't know, if the other
is accepted, too).
for me it worked fine.
are all permissions ok? is there enough space on the disk?

hth

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/