Re: Printing--what am I missing?

Hi Tom,

I am having a similar problem at the moment.  I suspect it may have
something to do with upgrading since the new stable came out.

As we speak I am dist-upgrading in the hope that this will fix things.

During the normal apt-get upgrade there was a segfault message for
libpaper and the machine asked me to specify paper size-- when I
asked for a4, it complained that it was not a standard paper size:
a flat contradiction of the man pages!

Ah well, according to apt-get dist-upgrade I only have another 2 days
before it finishes over my 56k link ...

Hooroo,
Doug.