SOLVED: Debian Menu with Sawfish (Helix)

+ Rino Mardo <rino@debbie.dyndns.org>:

> > This is exactly the displayed menu. Shouldn't it be something dynamicly
> > loaded code? I will ask in the sawfish mailinglist, too. But could
> > someone inform me, whether his sawfish like packaged from Helix displays
> > the Debian Menu?
>
> mine does

I solved the problem. I read all available documentation and found the
solution in the FAQ. I have installed some custom modules and start them
in my .sawfishrc. This overrides the default-settings for some
windowmanagers. So I put (require 'sawfish-defaults) into the rc-file
and now it works.

--
+ mailto:kai.weber@gmx.net + http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/~bond/