RE: OL400

   Dear Mr. Kopishke:

   You asked:

> Hi, I have a Okidata 0l400 LED printer, what filter should I use in
> magicfilter?

   I can't get to my OL400 machine right now, so this is from memory,
but if you check your user's manual, you'll see that the OL400 emulates
an HP (Laserjet, LJ II+, maybe?).  In my case, the printer has only 1 MB
RAM, so I tell magicfilter to use the ``low memory'' option.  All this
adds up to the filter named something like ``*lj2plo*''.

   Sorry I'm so hazy---I just installed magicfilter and it worked---
haven't looked at it in over a year.  If this isn't enough, send me
mail at <deb-user@sandia.netmeg.net>:  I'll get that at home and can
look up the exact answer then.

   Hope this helps.

			Best wishes,