Debian Menu with Sawfish (Helix)

Hi,

has anyone the same experience with (all packages up-to-date) HelixGnome
and Sawfish:

The middle mouse button, which brings up sawfish's root menu contained
under "programs" the whole Debian menu with apps ... Since some days I
miss it! There are only some entries: xterm, Emacs, Netscape and others.

Any idea, what went wrong? Or is it the supposed behavior? How can I get
the Debian menu structure back at this place?

P.S. I tried to remove all my sawfish/sawmill settings in $HOME, because
I thought I did something with my config. No effect.

Kai.
--
+ mailto:kai.weber@gmx.net + http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/~bond/