Re: anybody got everybuddy running?

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Bruno Boettcher wrote:

> hello,
>
> normally i use gnome-ICQ but since at least one of my friends uses
> AIM... i needed a client for that....
> now i installed everybuddy onto my woody.... and all that happens after
> the windows pops up are tons of messages like this one:
> LIBICQ> ICQ_SetDebug(3)Server told us to go away.
> LIBICQ> ICQ_SetDebug(3)Server told us to go away.
> followed by a segfault.....

This is because of a problem with your username/password

> so extremely unusable :D
> i created on AIM an account and i used my existing ICQ account....
> BTW in ICQ the UIN is more important than the scrren-name, but i didn't
> found a way to specify it....

You enter the UIN in the username/password box, that is what is causing
your problem.

|Robert Lazzurs          			     |	"You can't stop me you know who I am  |
|The Lazzurs Administration			     |	This justifies now just what I am     |
|+44 7092 157408         			     |	You crucify me, won't lay by my side  |
|lazzurs@lazzurs.ezesurf.co.uk			     |	And know you'll need me until I die"  |
|AIM:lazzurs ICQ:66324927 Yahoo:arl666_uk MSN:arl666 |  -=<Coal Chamber>=-                    |