anybody got everybuddy running?

hello,

normally i use gnome-ICQ but since at least one of my friends uses
AIM... i needed a client for that....
now i installed everybuddy onto my woody.... and all that happens after
the windows pops up are tons of messages like this one:
LIBICQ> ICQ_SetDebug(3)Server told us to go away.
LIBICQ> ICQ_SetDebug(3)Server told us to go away.
followed by a segfault.....

so extremely unusable :D
i created on AIM an account and i used my existing ICQ account....
BTW in ICQ the UIN is more important than the scrren-name, but i didn't
found a way to specify it....

--
ciao bboett
bboett@earthling.net