Re: anybody got everybuddy running?

I've setup everybuddy with an ICQ, AIM and Yahoo Messenger accounts,
each of these working right. But I noticed that the Yahoo one was
going really bad.

In everybuddy, where it expects you to put the screen name for ICQ,
you should put the UIN, and that should be enought.

And about AIM, I guess it is a missconfiguration error. I had some
problems with Yahoo about authentication, and everybuddy was completly
unusable with it.

Everybuddy is useful, but it lacks several things... don't compare to
gnomeicu (still).

Bye!