Re: Debian VS. Red Hat

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 02:41:57AM -0400, Paul McHale wrote:
> BTW.  It's remarkable how similar in functionality windows update is to
> debian's apt-get.  It is more twinkified (which isn't always bad ...) but
> functionally very similar.  It is, of course, limited to Microsoft products.

Indeed. I have a friend who always whacks on about how great MS is and
tries to bait me by talking about how linux sucks. How was totally silenced
in his baiting when I told him that Debian could, indeed, automatically
get updates for his OS should he want it to.

--
CaT (cat@zip.com.au)

	'He had position, but I was determined to score.'
		-- Worf, DS9, Season 5: 'Let He Who Is Without Sin...'